As a marriage and relationship counsellor, I support you to transform your skills in relating to yourself and your significant other.
I understand each partnership is different, just as each individual and family is different.
Marriage and relationships need a lot of commitment between the two partners, where there is always a need for a lot of give and take.
My aim is to support you to develop commitment, confidence and deeper respectful connections. It is my hope that this will promote a growth mindset, supporting your desire for a lifetime relationship.
I use a pastoral and contemporary approach to my counselling.
Counselling Services include:
- Specialist married and unmarried couple counselling for those in a special relationship that has lots of pressures on it.
- Counselling for individuals who are part of an ongoing relationship.
Couple counselling is:
- Personal development for the individuals within the marriage and loving relationship.
- Assisting to increase the opportunity to identify and solve challenges and obstacles early in a marriage or relationship and explore solutions.
- Promoting healthier day to day relationship practices, leading to long-term marriages and loving partnerships.
If you find that your relationship is not going as you would like it to be, or you and your spouse have reached a stage where you feel you have tried everything and nothing seems to have worked, I am willing to help you.
Counselling and the development of practical tools to be used in the marriage can be a preventative approach, giving you what you need to avoid any potential relationship break down.
When individuals can openly and safely express themselves, they can explore their thinking, emotions and behaviours contributing to what occurs within the relationship.
Through guided conversations, I assist you to create the respectful, confident, connected relationship you both really want.
How I do this:
- In consultation with you as a couple, to determine a desired outcome
- Using guided conversations, appreciative enquiry and the power of listening
- Using a multidisciplinary approach to counselling
- Using customised proven tools, resources and information as required